Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nuts To You

Whilst buying cashews today at one of the several Nuts To You stores in Philadelphia, I had an experience that managed to be funny and gross at the same time. Everyone is really concerned with getting the flu this winter; right? I know at school we teach kids to sneeze into their elbows for safety's sake. So you can imagine my surprise when while paying at the cash register, the man making my change managed to sneeze - not into his elbow, not into his hand, but right across the counter. It may have been my imagination, but I could swear that the sneeze even reached me. You'd expect him to be mortified and immediately apologize. Well, at least I expected that. Yet all he said was, "Wow, that was a wet one!" Folks, you just can't make this stuff up. When I got home I showered immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment