Tuesday, January 15, 2013

101 Dalmatians

I think the part I love best about the movie "101 Dalmatians" is that scene where you see all the dogs and their dog owners looking the same. I always crack up when I watch that part. And while I don't believe it's necessarily true, I did see something today that made me think of that movie. There's an elderly woman in my neighborhood who has three poodles. I always smile when I see her walking them. That's an everyday event. However, today, they were all dressed in plaid. She was wearing blue plaid, and her dogs were wearing green plaid, red plaid, and orange plaid. That, combined with her curly hair and the curly hair of the poodles made them all kind of look alike. Just a little quirky detail that made today stand for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment