Sunday, March 3, 2013

Give love

After yesterday's encounter with that belligerent gentleman in Whole Foods, I started off the day approaching this alleged City of Brotherly Love cautiously. You know, I tried not to look too many people in the eye, got out of everyone's way immediately on the sidewalk - that type of thing. Basically I didn't want to piss anyone off. But I didn't need to worry. At the end of an amazing Sati class full of positive energy, my instructor played this song:


I came out of class, feeling the love, and came across this in Rittenhouse Square:


A heart next to a trash can?? I don't know exactly how someone did this, or even if it was intentional, but it was just the sign I needed to feel that all was right with the universe. Give love, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment