Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Walking on broken glass

Last night, I put a hot pot of green curry in my fridge. My late-night reasoning was that it might go bad if it sat out. Clearly, I wasn't paying enough attention in high school science, or I would have known that really hot things break glass. Hence, waking up to this:



Well, to be more accurate, the pot of green curry was where the eggs were...but you get the picture. The main point is that my already too-small fridge has now grown even smaller. Maybe some duct tape can fix this problem?

In that moment, already running late for school, I knew I had two options. I could either dwell on it, or shut the fridge, deal with it later, and rock out for a moment to this awesome classic:



Thankfully, I didn't actually walk on the broken glass, but it seemed appropriate for this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment