Friday, December 20, 2013

Secret Snow Friend

Today, at my work holiday party, we were revealing who our "Secret Snow Friends" were. Seriously, no one is okay with the term Secret Santa anymore?? Anyways...a co-worker's adorable 4 year old daughter was there, and as the first person was about to guess, she yelled out, "I'll give you a hint! I'll give you a hint!" We burst out laughing because it was obvious to us that she was giving away the Secret Snow Friend as her mom. Of course, she was totally oblivious. "Want a hint? Want a hint?" She then proceeded to spell her mom's name as the hint. We played along and let her think she had helped the guesser. In that moment, I almost longed to be 4 years old again, when I was too enchanted with the guessing part to skip to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment