Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's going on in your heart?

Today, at dismissal, my 3rd grade student handed me this:


She told me to return it tomorrow once I had circled the appropriate "happening". I'd just like to point out that the following is listed on this sheet as something that could be going on/happening in your heart:

- sadness
- happiness
- love
- brain power
- tiredness
- fun
- gossip
- mixed emotions

I believe that I have experienced all of these emotions/feelings/etc during the past week. The English teacher inside me of course had a bit of trouble with the fact that gossip and brain power were listed right along with feelings and emotions. But, grammar nerd aside, I took a moment to marvel at the creativity and wisdom of a 3rd grader.

What's going on in your heart? I hope it's brain power.


No comments:

Post a Comment