Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's gray??!!!

There comes a time in every woman's life where she finds her first gray hair.


For some, it's in their early 20's. For some, it's not until their 40's. For me, it was today. I was sitting in the car with my friend, on our way to a hike, looking in the mirror to see if I had rubbed in my sunscreen, and suddenly, I found it.

I shrieked and pointed it out to my friend. Without skipping a beat, she reached over, and pulled it right out.

There are many reasons why I love this particular friend. But in that moment, I loved the fact that while I was mired in shock and disbelief, she immediately took action.

"That's just the beginning," she said cheerfully. She started talking about how many gray hairs she had found in her own hair. Listening to her, it suddenly didn't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment