Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This crazy weather we're having

Today it was almost 90 degrees in Philadelphia. By the stares I was getting as I walked to work in a dress without tights or stockings (gasp), I'm fairly certain that it is way too early to bare my ghostly white legs to the general public.

I'm not prepared. I haven't put my window AC units in yet, I haven't switched over my closet from coats to dresses, and I haven't stopped cooking winter foods like chili and soup. In short, even though I'm more than ready for winter to be over, I'm not ready for summer to start.

Yet today there was a moment when the rain came pouring down, the thunder and lightening were in full force, and there was a cool breeze in the air.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll get another shot at spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment