Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Apples 4 Our Neyborz

Today, walking down the street, I passed a rather upscale, exclusive restaurant that had a box of apples outside with this sign in the box:


This picture was actually taken after all the apples had been eaten. The first time I passed by, this box was full of delicious-looking apples. At first, I just thought this was part of the wonderful city of brotherly love mentality that Philadelphia is supposed to have. Yet, I was suspicious.

Maybe I've been watching too much "Once Upon a Time" and I've been paranoid of the Evil Queen poisoning my apples. Perhaps the slang threw me off. Or perchance I just couldn't trust a free apple. I didn't take one.

When I walked by the second time, an hour later, they were all gone. Now I really want a free apple.

1 comment:

  1. Regina always bakes hers, so plain apples are probably safe. :)

    ReplyDelete