Thursday, October 24, 2013

All clear!

So apparently I should have been getting full body skin cancer checks at the dermatologist...did any of you guys know this? I guess it's a thing. So today, at the dermatologist, I'm suddenly informed that I will be partaking in this examination. Suddenly I am standing completely naked in front of my dermatologist and some med student furiously scribbling notes. It was a bit awkward, to say the least. The doctor kept muttering these foreign terms for a moment, until I got a bit nervous. 

"You said a lot of stuff," I tried to joke. "Is something wrong?" 

"Nope - all that basically means is that you have some moles," she said. "You're all clear!"

Ah. Now I know to not even listen to the mystery doctor terms and to just wait for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment