Monday, July 28, 2014

Time

When I was younger, time seemed to stretch on, endlessly. Well, that's not entirely true. Camp summers would simultaneously contain unlimited time and would end in the blink of an eye. Nowadays, my time is scheduled.

 
My calendar is continuously filled, and I still don't have enough time to see everyone I want to see and to do everything I want to do and to just have unstructured time. My head looks like this:


How do I create more time? My dear readers, if you are still with me (and I wouldn't blame you if you are not), please write in the comments below and let me know how you deal with time.

1 comment:

  1. You can't create more time, but you can re-prioritize how you spend the time you do have. Think about what is really important, versus what might appear to be important at first. What do you want to do with your time versus what you think you need to do. When you look back, how do you want to remember spending your time?

    ReplyDelete